DC182-781L Albright 150A 24V DC - INT Motor Reversing Solenoid Contactor
IMPORTANT! Albright products are only delivered to Finland. If you are to place an order with a delivery address outside Finland, please be noted we do cancel your order and do charge a 2% admission fee of the paid amount or a minimum of 30 € admission fee with all payment refunds.
Terms and Conditions
30-day returns accepted
Shipping: 1-3 Business Days
Albright's DC182-781L, 24 volts DC - intermittent use, motor reversing solenoid Contactor with Large Tips, dust shields and an integral bracket.
- The DC182 series of Contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such like.
- They have double breaking main Contacts with silver alloy Contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The DC182 main Contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the Contact arrangement is open circuits.
- Large tip version - on the normally open side only) with a low duty cycle coil.
- Integral bracket, no tapped holes on coil casing.
- Large tip version with low duty cycle coil - 25%.
- Top cover reversed, 'T' Contact next to the bracket, positive next to the bracket and the bar Contact is on the right-hand side.
- Weight 1860g
Notice! Albright products only to be sold for companies and projects in Finland. If you are planning to make a purchase to any other location, please Contact us to get your request forwarded to the nearest distributor or dealer. We are happy to assist you forward.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.