ED300B-5 Albright 300A Heavy Duty Emergency Stop Switch 96V Max.
Terms and Conditions
30-day returns accepted
Shipping: 1-3 Business Days
The Albright ED300B range of switches has been designed to provide a rapid means of disconnecting batteries or other power supplies in the event of serious electrical faults. Whilst the switches are primarily intended for use with battery-powered vehicles they are also suitable for use with static power systems. All types are capable of safely rupturing full load battery currents in the event of an emergency.
- Rated: 300A, 12V, 24V, 48V, 72V and 96V DC Maksimiimum.
- Single pole, single throw.
- Two M5 fixing screws at 48mm centers.
- Two M8 hex bolts for battery cable fixing.
- Suitable for voltages up to 96 volts dc, commonly used on 12 volts, 24 volts, 48 volts, and 72 volts dc electric vehicle systems.
- Weight: 500g
Magnetic BlowoutsThis unit is fitted with magnetic blowouts, the polarity marked on the contact housing must be observed when connecting the main terminals.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.