DC88B-4 Albright 100A 24V DC Motor Reversing Solenoid Contactor CO
IMPORTANT! Albright products are only delivered to Finland. If you are to place an order with a delivery address outside Finland, please be noted we do cancel your order and do charge a 2% admission fee of the paid amount or a minimum of 30 € admission fee with all payment refunds.
Terms and Conditions
30-day returns accepted
Shipping: 1-3 Business Days
Albright 24 volt dc motor reversing solenoid Contactor, Continuous. The 'B' denotes the caps are fitted with magnetic blow-outs.
- The DC88B-4 series of Contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc.
- They have double breaking main Contacts with silver alloy Contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- They are economical in price and compare favorably with sealed automotive style solenoid switches that cannot be serviced or inspected for Contact wear.
- The DC88B is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design that is compatible with modern electronic control systems.
- Magnetic blow-outs: used to assist the breaking of arcs associated with high voltage.
- Weight 1040g
Replacement Component Part Numbers
- 2070-360C: Top cover with magnets and stud Contacts.
- 2070-14J: Moving Contact.
- 2070-326: Long bar fixed Contact.
Notice! Albright products only to be sold for companies and projects in Finland. If you are planning to make a purchase to any other location, please Contact us to get your request forwarded to the nearest distributor or dealer. We are happy to assist you forward.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.