DC66-38P Albright 80A 24V DC Reversing Solenoid Very INT IP66
IMPORTANT! Albright products are only delivered to Finland. If you are to place an order with a delivery address outside Finland, please be noted we do cancel your order and do charge a 2% admission fee of the paid amount or a minimum of 30 € admission fee with all payment refunds.
Terms and Conditions
30-day returns accepted
Shipping: 1-3 Business Days
Albright DC66-38P 12 volt dc motor reversing switch very intermittent solenoid without mounting bracket.
- Very intermittent coil version, 10% duty cycle.
- The DC66P range of compact 80A Contactors follows the established design of the SW60 mono-block Contactors, which are configured specifically for motor reversing.
- The DC66P is ideally suitable for use with small battery-powered winches, vehicle-mounted cranes, small electric vehicles, etc.
- These Contactors have closed Contact housings and are sealed to inhibit the ingress of moisture or other Contaminations, they can, therefore, be used in environments which require protection to IP66.
- All the Contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ best quality materials: phenolic Contact housings, silver alloy Contacts and class H - 180° C) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- No mounting bracket is fitted to this unit.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 87.9mm.
- Width: 63.9mm.
- Weight 500g
Notice! Albright products only to be sold for companies and projects in Finland. If you are planning to make a purchase to any other location, please Contact us to get your request forwarded to the nearest distributor or dealer. We are happy to assist you forward.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.