DC182B-530T Albright 150A 24V DC - INT Reversing Contactor - Kuvioidut Kärjet
Terms and Conditions
30-day returns accepted
Shipping: 1-3 Business Days
Albright's DC182B-530T, 24 volt DC - intermittent use, motor reversing solenoid Contactor with Kuvioidut Kärjet, magnetic blowouts and without a mounting bracket - tapped hole frame).
- The DC182B series of Contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such like.
- They have double breaking main Contacts with silver alloy Contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The DC182 main Contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the Contact arrangement is open circuits.
- No bracket fitted, tapped hole frame.
- Two "C" Contacts on the positive side, one "T" Contact on the negative.
- Textured silver alloy Contacts throughout.
- Weight 1860g
- 2159-39 Albright DC182 Solenoid Mounting Bracket.
- 2155-165 Albright Large Solenoid L-Shape Mounting Bracket - requires 2x)
Notice! Albright products only to be sold for companies and projects in Finland. If you are planning to make a purchase to any other location, please Contact us to get your request forwarded to the nearest distributor or dealer. We are happy to assist you forward.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.