DC182-490 Albright 150A/150A 12V DC - INT Monoblock Motor Reversing Contactor
IMPORTANT! Albright products are only delivered to Finland. If you are to place an order with a delivery address outside Finland, please be noted we do cancel your order and do charge a 2% admission fee of the paid amount or a minimum of 30 € admission fee with all payment refunds.
Terms and Conditions
30-day returns accepted
Shipping: 1-3 Business Days
Albright's DC182-490, 12 volt DC - intermittent use, motor reversing solenoid Contactor with 'flying lead' coil energising connections.
- The DC182 series of Contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such like.
- They have double breaking main Contacts with silver alloy Contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The DC182 main Contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the Contact arrangement is open circuits.
- Left hand coil: 1 black and 1 green/yellow flying lead, length 285mm.
- Right hand coil: 1 blue and 1 green/yellow flying lead, length 285mm.
- Weight 1800g
Notice! Albright products only to be sold for companies and projects in Finland. If you are planning to make a purchase to any other location, please Contact us to get your request forwarded to the nearest distributor or dealer. We are happy to assist you forward.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.