DC182-206 Albright 150A 24V DC - INT Motor Reversing Solenoid Contactor
IMPORTANT! Albright products are only delivered to Finland. If you are to place an order with a delivery address outside Finland, please be noted we do cancel your order and do charge a 2% admission fee of the paid amount or a minimum of 30 € admission fee with all payment refunds.
Terms and Conditions
30-day returns accepted
Shipping: 1-3 Business Days
Albright's DC182-206, 24-volt DC - intermittent use, motor reversing solenoid Contactor.
- The DC182 series of Contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such.
- They have double breaking main Contacts with silver alloy Contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The DC182 main Contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energized simultaneously the Contact arrangement is open circuits.
- Weight 1860g
- 2159-39 Albright DC182 Solenoid Mounting Bracket.
- 2155-165 Albright Large Solenoid L-Shape Mounting Bracket - requires 2x)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.